Monday, December 22, 2008

Not Me Monday!


I got this off of one of my favorite blogs. http://www.mycharmingkids.net/. These a few things I did NOT do this week. Oh this is so much fun!

I most certainly did not drop my cell phone in the sink while making dinner for Matt on Friday night. If this would have happened and AT&T offered me a free phone, I would never let this offer pass and just buy a cheap phone to avoid driving clear across town. And there is NO WAY this is the third phone I have been through this year. I would never do careless things with my cell phone.

I did not make a simple Campbells Soup pasta for dinner Friday night, and mess it up. Matt and I most certainly did not eat half cooked noodles in our pasta. After all, I am going to be his wife...I know how to cook-especially something that easy!

I definitely did not gorge myself at O'Charleys by eating five rolls, a bowl of chili, and a buffalo chicken sandwich for dinner on Saturday night. I would never do that. I have to work on my wedding figure after all, and I would never stuff my face with that much food!

I did not spray myself with men's cologne while shopping on Sunday afternoon to see what it smelt like on skin instead of paper. I would never walk around the mall smelling like a man. Not me!

I thouroughly read the directions on my hair vitamins. I knew I was suppose to take ONE vitamin three times a day. I would never skim over such important information. I would not just read the serving size and take THREE at one time. I definitely did not do that and stay sick all night Sunday! Nope, not me!

What did you NOT do this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment