Monday, December 22, 2008

GETTING STARTED!

I have wanted to get a blog started to keep my family and friends "in tune" with what is going on in my life for a while now. It's so hard to keep in touch with everyone when they are over a hundred miles away! I figured there couldn't be a better time than now! I have lots to talk about with all of the fun and craziness that comes along with wedding planning, and starting a new page in my life.

Matt proposed on November 22nd, and I have been smiling ever since! We will be getting married on May 30th at Hillcrest Baptist Church in Enterprise. Our wedding colors are going to be chocolate brown, light blue, and cream. We have a wedding website with all of the details about the proposal and the wedding:
www.theknot.com/ourwedding/KristinByrd&MatthewFall

We have been productive and accomplished a great deal over the past month with our wedding planning. Now that I have ordered my dress, I feel like a bride and everything has kind of "sunk in". Matt and I are meeting with photographers, caterers, and cake bakers this weekend. Lots of fun decisions to be made! I love that Matt has been so involved. He must know that I am not good at decisions, and that I desperately need his help!

I feel blessed to have such wonderful friends, and a loving fiancé. They have been very supportive!



It's CHRISTMAS time...

I battled the Christmas crowds and traffic with Jessica and Laney Sunday after church. I finished my Christmas shopping, with the exception of my baby brother. He's so hard to buy for, but I think I've figured out what to get him. Looks like I am going to be battling that Christmas traffic once again before I leave Birmingham.

I am heading to the wonderful "City of Progress" on Christmas Eve after work. I can't wait to be at home with my family.

Matt left Saturday to go to Arab for Christmas. He's only been gone a couple days, but it feels like he's been gone a year! Only a couple more days though! He is coming to Enterprise the day after Christmas. His family is coming too!! This will be their first trip to Enterprise, and the first time they get to meet my family. I can't wait!




MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment